On 28th of September Ailet is planning to organise online workshop for its partners and as well as for new clients who are interested in getting insights in Data collection in Retail.
At this event, we will share our experiences with you, where we will talk about all the capabilities of current technologies to better serve consumers and make retail operations more profitable and efficient.
- Commercial area Sales and Leadership Directors
- Sales and merchandising team leaders
- Category Management, Market Intelligence Officers
- IT department managers
1. What key KPIs are collected in the retail store operation?
2. Comparison of two KPI data collection methods: Manual and automatic with “Image recognition” support:
- Today's methods of collecting KPI data with field operation
- Post-Kovid-19 field KPI data collection problems
- Infrastructure differences and integration methods
- Real-time collection of KPI data
3. Lila Group shares its experience between manual and automatic KPI data collection and the benefits of using real-time KPIs.
Please follow the link for registration to our event
A link to connect to the webinar will be emailed to registered users a few days before the event starts. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
TERMS FOR PARTICIPATION:
The webinar is free. To participate, you must fill in the registration form.